The District Advancement and Recognition Committee is tasked with keeping units up to date with changing scouting programs, maintaining advancement records, overseeing Eagle Scout projects, administering the merit badge program, and ensuring scouts, scouters and units are properly recognized for their achievements.
District Advancement & Recognition Chair: Ken Boydstun
- Boy Scout Advancement: Eric Kihl
- Cub Scout Advancement: Wendi Beadle
- Varsity Advancement: VACANT
- Religious Emblems: Doug Freeman
- Merit Badge Counselors: Tony Day
- Adult Recognition: Ray Westphal
- Eagle Committee Chair: Ken Boydstun
- Eagle Committee Staff: Eric Kihl, Steve Davis, Gary Bedell, Sr.